Saturday, May 3, 2008

A quick glance will show that this is almost primarily, if not totally, a food blog.

But today, for these three:


















And, especially for him:


I'm going to make an exception, and blog about an event that not only rocked my world, but for which I have waited for almost 8 years. Stereophonics LIVE in Singapore, Pull The Pin! Tour. [28th April, 2008...one of the greatest day of my life =D]

There's really nothing much I can say about it. Rant on about how freaking awesome I think Stereophonics is? As if there's any doubt. Talk about how PERFECT the concert was? Well, that sums it up, it was out of this world. And yes, Kelly, you do have a lot of loyal fans who can sing your songs right here in Singapore, who will stand by you and buy your cds even when they don't particularly like the direction you've been taking lately. And I will hold you to your promise to come back to Singapore.

Truth be told, I'm still shocked that they were here, and I was right there in front of Kelly Jones, who has got to be one of the sexiest AND most talented man alive today, with a to-die-for voice.

Ok then, that sums up all I have to say, I'll just leave you with a couple of videos I took, and some photos. Feast your eyes, fans and non-fans, coz Stereophonics ROCKS.

Sexy new drummer, Javier Weyler, who looks like a younger and slimmer Hugh Grant :

Javier, sans shirt =P If only Kelly had done the same....heh heh:


My sis and I took the following videos, much much more from the same concert and others available on youtube =)

Mr Writer:





Maybe Tomorrow [Kelly Jones solo!]:



Finally, THANK YOU Stereophonics! You guys did a great job, I hope you had a great time, and COME BACK AGAIN!!!

No comments: