Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Popcorn

This sums up a great chunk of my December holidays. My holiday consisted almost primarily of too much popcorn [mostly savory, I always burn my caramel], too much movies, too much TV, too much trashy novels, and wayyy too much slacking around. All because I found THE way to make perfect popcorn.

Ingredients:

1/3 cup popcorn kernels

2 tablespoon oil

salt/butter/caramel/whatever you want on your popcorn

*serves 2

Heat oil for around 5 minutes, then throw in one kernel.

When kernel pops, remove pan from heat and pour in the rest of the kernels. Shake well to coat kernels with oil. Count to 30.

Place back onto the stove, and shake pan when kernels start to pop. To ensure crunchy popcorns, open lid a little to let steam out as the kernels pop.

Season as desired, slot in a movie and enjoy!

P.S. I found this on someone's blog, but I can't remember whose, I'm really sorry I can't credit you!

No comments: